Bayern Munich has managed the most important transfer in Europe. Even though the effects of this acquisition will be seen only in summer, when Pep Guardiola will officially take over the German outfit, the understanding with the former Catalan tactician is a big blow given by the Bavarians.
From July 1st, former coach of FC Barcelona will become the highest paid coach in the world, Guardiola will to collect a salary of 17 million euros per season, a total of 51 million during the three-year contract .
Thus he will overcome Jose Mourinho, who is now rewarded with 15.3 million euros (gross) per season. It is interesting that after tax, the Portuguese coach is only on third position in the ranking of the highest paid coaches in the world, according to the vozpopuli.com
Top salaries of coaches (gross):
1. Pep Guardiola (Bayern Múnich 17)
2. José Mourinho (Real Madrid 15,3)
3. Carlo Ancelotti (PSG 13,5)
4. Marcello Lippi (Guangzhou 10)
5. Alex Ferguson (ManchesterUnited 9,4)
6. Arsene Wenger (Arsenal 9,3)
7. Guus Hiddink (Anzhi 8,3)
8. Fabio Capello (Rusia 7,8)
9. Tito Vilanova (Barcelona 7)
10. José Antonio Camacho (China 5,9)
Roberto Mancini (Manchester City 5,9)
* The figures are in millions of euros