8fact Football is a group on the Facebook social network, through which football fans can find unique things in football history. We present five such curiosities compiled by the account administrators in a movie.
1. Dietmar Hamman broke his leg during the 2005 Champions League final in Istanbul, played against AC Milan. The German footballer has not realizd this thing and played to the end, scoring even one goal on penalties, Liverpool winning the trophy.
2. Olver Kahn have sighted the left eye. Despite this inconvenient, the Germany international was one of the best goalkeepers in history.
3. Zinedine Zidane was offered to the British outfit Blackburn Rovers in 1995, but the club missed the chance to sign the Frenchman star. Jack Walker, Blackburn’s owner then said: “Why we would want Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”
4. Those from Manchester United have been assured that they will transfer on Ronaldinho and wanted to write the contract with the Brazilian star at the press conference. Meanwhile, the player signed with FC Barcelona.
5. Family name of Ryan Giggs should be Wilson. The player is a quarter African, his father, Danny Wilson, being half of Sierra Leone, half in Wales. So Giggs took his mother’s name.